Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tila Tequila - intro part 2 -

**NOTE: IF YOU HAVENT YET, PLEASE READ PART ONE FIRST**
This is the outfit I ROCKED when I went on my concert tour ALL OVER AUSTRALIA. Syle by Bradshaw. He is a styling GENIUS. It was his idea to go to the eye doctor and ask for a bunch of those glasses they give to older patients after eye surgeries and stuff, then added designs to them! Like I said, GENIUS.


These legwarmers are HOT!! Just you watch, people are going to start copying me and my style. Just remember when you see a bunch of girls (and possibly even guys!!) wearing these legwarmers remember to give credit to ME! Also, notice the shorts with hearts on them. More proof that yes, I am indeed an angel disguised as a human.

(legwarmers went out in the 80's/early 90's, you didnt invent them, and those look ridiculous.)

MR BRADSHAW DOESNT THINK SO. Your legs are probably too FAT to look hot in legwarmers, HATER!!!!


YEAHH, bitches this is where it's at! Only thing is, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY GORGEOUS DOUBLE-D BEWBAGE? Ugh, isnt there a plastic surgeon in this place?!

(I dont think Sims care about boobs here...)


(uh-oh. It looks as though someone's about to go 'INNN' on my ass.)

Are YOU a Sim? Didnt think so! Plus, you're just jealous because I know you're DYING to fix that huge nose of yours! You have a face only a mother could love! I'm going to pray for you.

(I'd rather just keep what I have then take the risk of messing up my nose even further, thanks.)

LIKE I SAID. Jealous because you're poor. Praying for you!!! Okay, my final outfit is the sexiest of all.


I love this bikini because it almost looks like I'm topless!!
(**NOTE TO READERS: okay, I know, obviously I dont have any cute unique hairstyles/accessories/outfits for my Sims. If anyone knows a site or two that lets you download items for TS3 for free, please let me know so I can try to make this story better. Thank youuu!)

WAY TO USE ME FOR PUBLICITY, ASSHOLE. Anyway! I love how I can still wear these outfits while pregnant! Sucking in a baby is something only petite women with a certain uterus structure can do. Luckily God blessed me with such a feature. SO THERE, HATERS!! TAKE THAT! POW!

(One day you're going to run into a VERY angry hormonal REAL pregnant woman and she will beat the living tar out of you.)


Okay, I'm going back in the house for a minute to change back into my normal clothes and do some other stuff. I'd appreciate it if you didnt follow me. If I was an attention whore, dont you think I'd let you take pictures of EVERYthing I do?

(I think the reason you dont is because... well, I think we all know why.)


**45 MINUTES LATER**


(AGAIN, Tila?)

Again WHAT?! I'm just tired because unlike you, I HAVE A LIFE. ...Ohmygawd. Why is there an orange car coming up to the house?! It's stopping!! IT'S THE ILLUMINATI. Person who keeps hating on me in italics, WHAT DID YOU DO?! I am sooo calling the police!

(I didnt do anything, paranoid much?!)


(Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, someone in Sunset Valley read your Twitter and saw that you're living here?!)

I dont stop to think, stupid. In my life, I do and say whatever comes to mind no matter WHAT! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE MEDIA FOLLOWS EVERYTHING I DO. She's coming out of the car! Wow, she looks kind of important... paparazzi already, I KNEW IT! Ha, everyone is obsessed with me! Goodbye, Hollywood, HELLOOO Sunset Valley! MY NEW SAGA IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!


"Hello, my name is Johanna. I'm starting a new website and am interviewing well-known people in Sunset Valley. I read that you just moved here, so I just wanted to verify that you are indeed Tila Tequila."
"I'm SO ready for this interview! Lets DO THIS!"
"Unfortunately I'm already booked for another appointment. How is tomorrow at 11am?"
"Perfect, you know I'll be here innocently just Tweeting away! HAHAH! What's your number and email address?"
"Sorry, not at the moment. I will give you all the information you need after the interview. What I need from you, however, is your phone number so I can contact you tomorrow morning to make sure you're ready."
"555-772-6563" (spells out 'SPANK ME' ahah yeah I'm immature at times)
"Great, thanks. I'll be keeping in touch with you. Take care of yourself, Tila."

Before Tila could respond, she walked away. 'As if I would tell her my real name. Wow, THIS is going to be good,' Sandra thought to herself. She grabbed her phone and immediately texted her cousin who was studying to be an actor.
"I found our village idiot. Can u come w/ me tomorrow when I interview her and act as obnoxious as possible?" she texted.

He immediately replied and said, "u know i wouldnt miss this 4 the world. im there"



We'll end this intro to Tila's "New Saga" with a picture of Tila compulsively checking Radaronline to read the article titled, "TILA TEQUILA MEANS BUSINESS THIS TIME!" Even though Tila constantly gripes about how the media is evil and never tells the truth, she still enjoys posting the links on her Twitter just to prove to everyone that she still is indeed getting attention.
Damn right, bitches. TAKE THAT, HATERS! POW!


**TUNE IN FOR CHAPTER ONE: THE EPIC INTERVIEW OF DESTRUCTION**

Thanks for reading. If you have any constructive crit or suggestions, please leave a comment. If you guys liked this idea, I will post Chapter 1. Pictures and ideas are all ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Your site has made me smile- keep it up!!

    Best free sims 3 downloads at:

    Mod the Sims, The Sims Resource, Sims booty and the Sims cave. More at Peggysims, Rose sims,Lianasims, Stylist sims- There are loads :)

    ReplyDelete