Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tila Tequila - intro part 1 -


Since http://www.thesims3.com would not allow me to upload this story after three attempts, I have no choice but to do this blog-style.


**DISCLAIMER** This story is for entertainment purposes only. This is a fictional SIMS story regarding non-fictional SIM behaviors, some of which may or may not be accurate regarding Tila. If you lack a sense of humor or are sick of people talking about Tila Tequila, this site is not for you.


Here we have Tila Tequila, ready to ruin The Sims community. Here come the traits:
*Insane (pretty much a 'no shit' statement right there)
*Mooch
*Evil (anyone who claims they're God's messenger is indeed, evil)
*Mean Spirited
*Computer Whiz (I wish there was a 'computer addict' option instead)

Favorite Food: Goopy Carbonara (it was the closest thing I could find that resembled Raman Noodles)
Favorite Color: Red (as if anyone cares or really knows, I dont)
Favorite Music: Custom (because she's obsessed with her 'own' music, even though most of it isnt even hers)



OMG guys! This is my new mansion in Sunset Valley. I had sooo many stalkers and Paparazzi following me, I had to leave Hollywood since I am retiring and all! Plus I want a peaceful place for my new baby and new 2 year old from Russia! Ahh I cant wait to go on Twitter and tell everyone about where I live and post 8 links of my blog!



BUT FIRST, omg I need my fix before going on Twitter!!! I'm about to fall asleep! I cant, if I do, people might forget about me!!

(but I thought you didnt want attention)

SHUT UP, HATER. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.



FINALLY!! HE'S HERE!

(you just moved here, how do you know someone already?!)

I know a Ruff Rydah that used to live here. I called him and he hooked this boss bitch UP! I have MAD connections with VERY VERY powerful people here already. I even got the Ambassador of Sunset Valley's number and he will soon give up his position to ME!! Dont mess with Tila Motherfuckin' Tequila man!

(you're doing a great job of laying low so far!)



(whoa, Tila. You dont look so hot.)

OMG yet again, JEALOUS. Here is me PROVING to you how hot I am with these badass outfits! If you wanna see me and my other outfits, say "YEAAAHH-YUHH!!"

(*dead silence*)

OKAY here we go!

7 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing! Good job!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao! Too funny on that retarded crackhead whore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is hysterical!!! LOVE IT!!! :@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! And dead on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too funny! i love that you used sims to create this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next chapter PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete