Tuesday, March 9, 2010

**UPDATE**

Sorry about the delay in making Chapter 2, everyone. Because of recent events (charity fraud, etc) I just couldnt get myself to make another chapter. But now, I think it's time for some comic relief, so Chapter 2 will be finished and updated by Friday at the latest. Thanks again for reading these chapters and giving such positive feedback. I wont let you down!

In the meantime, for those of you who have TS3, feel free to visit my page and download the Tila Tequila sim to make your own story if you'd like!

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/tjeyw721 (if the link doesnt work, please let me know).

If you do end up downloading TT and making a story, let me know! I'd love to see your version of The Sims 3, TT style and will give your page a shoutout if you make a blog.

Contact info: Twitter: @TilaTequrazy


Thanks again for your patience! Please dont give up on me, not yet anyway!

1 comment: